Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

TaDa_1407706
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When using PSoC5 verilog component, I can access 8 bit register's data by using below command. [C code]        CY_SET_REG8( ComponentName_dataReg0__CO... Show More
shchc_3520151
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello sir,   I want to flash programming THROUGH UART(Rx,TX).Now i am using miniProg3 programmer.Have any suggestion about that? Show More
vlgac_3964686
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I have observed when programing CY8C5267AXI-LP051 via MiniProg3 that when I mount the microcontrolers with recommended capacitors in VDDD,VCCD,V... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have programmed the PSoC 5LP with PSoC Creator for a long time. I have not missed anything. It all works fine. Now, I got hold of a few CY8CKIT-059 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody,    Is there any kind of standard enclosure for cypress Development Kits?    Thanks in Advance. Show More
niDa_3035361
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello sir,i am working with capsense CY3820-MBR3 board , here i am using the arduino board with capsense board, i have the run the capsense board wit... Show More
magic_3776931
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good morning,I'm using Uart but I have some problems because I can't copy the characters  i saved in a software buffer in a string and then send it ba... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
UART DMA
solved msg Solved
Hello everyone, I hope you are OK. I have found out on the forums around here that the best way to send data from Filter to UART is by interrupt reque... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In attached project, there are ADC and UART component. To test it, I used the potentiometer and then I plotted its values in MATLAB in real-time. The ... Show More
StWa_1982846
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've been all over the Sleep Mode app note and tried everything there and then some - AN47310 - PSoC® 1 Power Savings Using Sleep Mode​but I am unabl... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.