Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

JahnaviA
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Why global variable declaration is allocated in COMMON Memory area instead of data/.bss segment in PSOC Creator (v4.4) application(gcc)? If variable i... Show More
RaBa_2451646
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,  As in the attached code, I am trying to measure Analog signals from two GPIO pins of CY8ckit-059 kit. And I am using a software multiplexer a... Show More
MoRo
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear All, I am using an ADC SAR with the A_Mux. Out of the microcontroller I have an Op-Amp which is connected to the Analog input pin. Due to the Low... Show More
sierra
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, I need to be able to program a hex file to the PSoC5LP on my board over the SWD debugger port.  1. Does anyone know if the Cypress Programmer ... Show More
Thijs
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Try to use my SWD programmer, that is working for ARM processors, for a CY8C3244 (PSoC_3). I use XRES followed by >68usec CLK, followed by Sending the... Show More
RyanZhao
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Some users would like to get a historical version of PSoC Creator for some specific silicon(s), for example PSoC3 ES2. PSoC Creator 2.0 is the final r... Show More
MoRo
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone, I would like to ask a question about SPI Slave functionality in PSoC5. I simulated SPIS as an E2prom with PSoC5 to send a buffer of data,... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
A central page / link for :   1) Validated community components 2) 100 projects 100 days PSOC 4 3) 100 projects 100 days BLE 4) Code examples PSOC 4, ... Show More
EmDr_1490911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear community, my name is Emanuel Dri. I did a PhD on testing and diagnosing strategies for SC filters in PSoC1. In the following links you'll find t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I need a switch debouncer circuit built out of only PSoC ocmponents.... no firmware     Can you help me Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.