Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

anko_3968661
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i want to give variable input to AND gate in cysch so that i can change that input according to my conditions programatically. how to do that?for exam... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I found " PSoC 3/5 Power Estimator Spreadsheet" in CYPRESS download.www.cypress.com/file/45771/downloadIs this available for PSoC5LP?The current... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,having some free days, continuing my work on an audio signal generator on a CY8CKIT-059. With help of Odissey and his components (DDS24 24-bit DDS arbitrary frequency generator component... Show More
rogac_4139141
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
UART over J6
solved msg Solved
Hi all,I am new to PSOC 5 LP. I just have the target PSOC 5 LP and not the prog kit. So I have got the MiniProg3 kit to program the PSOC 5 LP. I wante... Show More
melac_296496
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How can I disable Global interrupt when I am debugging?  It used to work by clicking on the lighting bolt.  It is no longer working.  Does anyone have... Show More
skguc_4116786
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have an issue I am trying to track down and am wondering if anyone here has any insight.  The entire chip (CY8C9540) crashes/resets when toggling ce... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello @ll,If you want to configurate, debug and test your implementation interactive, you can do this with mecrisp-stellaris, an FORTH implementation ... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I wonder if there's a "best practice" to test self-made components. Of course, if a component works as intended for the project it's made for, this... Show More
ivkac_4155501
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Community,here we go again.So I manged to write a code that writes values into the flash but now I am facing a problem that looks very weird to m... Show More
xahuc_3536641
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, I have seen a lot of posts about I2C transmission issues, but none that seem to help point me in the right direction. I have an issue where ev... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.