Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

fenggui
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

我无法使用英飞凌帐户登录PSOC软件

taherrera
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I need to use pins 11 and 12 as GPIO in the CY8C5868LTI-LP039 MCU. So I disabled SWD debug pins by selecting GPIO as debug in Psoc Creator. Now... Show More
taherrera
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I can upload a hex file to my Psoc5 using a MiniPog4 with ppcli with the following command: ppcli.exe "--runfile script.cli" (script.cli I got from yo... Show More
David_Zoeller
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody, I am trying to implement a control algorithm for a dc-dc-converter that is working at a maximum frequency of 100kHz. The inductor cur... Show More
Hakenhaar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I need to programm de PSoC 1 family, CY8C24894-24LTXI and I can't set the PSoC1 device family at the PSoC Programmer.  Could any anyone help in th... Show More
David_Zoeller
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody, Does someone have a solution to using the same output pin for signals on different TopDesigns? When I try to give a Pin the same name... Show More
anil_sun
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm trying to stream data with usbart in my project. Since I'm new, there were mistakes in some places that I couldn't understand.When I try to ... Show More
David_Zoeller
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody, Is there some way or Add-On that allows programming of the PSoC 5 with MatLab Simulink. I want to create a control algorithm and want... Show More
BeS__284136
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have a fairly complex design that the PSoC creator is struggling to place into the Universal Data Blocks. I did some reading on how to addres... Show More
ScDe_1334511
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm looking for some help/direction for a project that needs a simple display. My project requires 2 alphanumeric character display (for status/error ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.