Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

COAL_3784046
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody,Im trying to do a basic power up sequence (using LP5) that combines both HW signals and SW signals and i cannot find a valid method fo... Show More
jizh_1737961
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to use two pins to test the phase difference of two input signals.It is fine I can test the signal's period and duty cycle, but I can't ge... Show More
MiSa_288856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need to add two TIMER16 units in a solution that already includes, among other things, one SMBusSlave block and when I try to  Generate/Build the pr... Show More
PaPr_4065716
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The I2C component in PSoC4 was able to write the contents of a modest OLED display (1kB data) in one transaction, easily. It is not possible with a PS... Show More
vifi_4410636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to integrate the programming of the IC to be driven from my test application. Is there a driver I can integrate into the application to accompl... Show More
MiBe_1380881
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been using both the USB port and the MiniProg 3 without any problems programing the CY8_KIT-050 until today. I can acquire the USB port DVKProg... Show More
ande_4408941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is is possible to create multiple digital designs and switch between them during program execution? I need to communicate with a device that supports ... Show More
MiKa_4247191
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm just rebuild the sample project CE58352. It's a FIR Filter 8 - Bit. I think i can transfer the values form the AD converter to the filter, but ... Show More
shil_1288831
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I would like you to send me the source code of the standard library functions: memcpy() and  memset().Thanks Show More
DaMe_598781
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSOC5, SPI Master. I think I am supposed to be clearing the RX Buffer, but it's not empty. Why? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.