Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

atsa_1099941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Use Bootlotable, Booltloader.The contents written to the EEPROM will be lost.How do I rewrite only the flash without changing the contents of the EEPR... Show More
RiTh_4546911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to put 16bits output from the filter to the UART but keep getting corrupted results.CY_ISR(filterVDAC){     char transmission[16];     uin... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,We are using DMA componet of PSoC5LP.The DMA settings used are as follows:(a) Data transfer is individually requested using the drq terminal. (Sett... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a PsoC 5LP (CY8C58LP-LP035) application that infrequently uses a USB connection to a PC.  Most of the time the system runs disconnected from US... Show More
RoAl_1309171
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm able to use a Timer to capture changes from a single pin. But what if I wanted to capture changes from multiple pins, using a single timer? Is ... Show More
DavideM
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,I am working on project that requires a I2C communication between a PSoC 5LP (slave device) and a master micro-controller. The board on which t... Show More
gisc_1091076
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I am development an application that save in eeprom some data with Psoc5. When i update the firmware with the bootlader host some times when the fi... Show More
loac_4181281
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to use a PSoC5 in a project where it will be controlling a chip that uses it's own 28-bit parallel bus. How would I go about representing ... Show More
RuLe_1240116
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, These are some the forum threads I have read before submitting this question:bootloader from memory Bootloading from SPI / I2C memory (?) bootloader/bootloadadle from external memory... Show More
RoBu_286116
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Especially thanks to motoo tanaka for testing out my basic test program.  I simplified the test program even more, but still get compiler failure. Thi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.