Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

DeSi_1418406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am currently using the CY8C5888AXI-LP096 for a project.  I have connected the XRES(Pin 15) line to a port for programming so that I can support ... Show More
user_3716231
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What are these memories(marked red) used for in cyfitter_cfg.c? And how to decide their size? static const cfg_memset_t CYCODE cfg_memset_list[] = {/*... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've got a project where the customer wants to use a long (5M+) USB cable to connect our PSoC5LP-based USB HID.  The issue being that USB Full-Speed m... Show More
etorlak
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Hi, Can a project data sheet be customized in PSoC Creator 4.4

Ramesh_R
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am working on a multiple microcontroller based project in which I have two PSoC5 microcontrollers. Currently when a WDT timeout occurs in one of... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi There ! I have some issues to implement  "double sqrt (double ) " in code. My code include  math.h but the buildin give me the attached info. Any s... Show More
MAO
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I know this is old news, but I have a CY90F568PMC-GE1 (84509983001) in Cypress that is now EOL,There seems to be a similar model number, CY90F568PMCR-... Show More
neilsh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How reliable are the example verilog models of the UDB datapaths?  I've been using them to simulate and verify my UDBs before implementing code, and h... Show More
VictorDr
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

How is the external strobe feature used on a VDAC? Does it use the rising edge? I do not see it specified.

zapi22
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am having an issue with CY8C5888LTI-LP09. I bought the chip for school but using the psoc creator I cant detect the board. The board is flashing... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.