Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

DvSh_4663776
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I work with the PSoC 5LP Prototyping Kit, and I try to connect with the I2C to the MPR-121 component and read the values from it. Can I get some help ... Show More
ArBh_290401
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What will be the best interface option for exchanging bi directional  data stream between two PSoC3 boards. Regards Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,I have been working UART communication via radio between PSoCs. I want to be able to detect errors during communication for which I have been r... Show More
MiSc_4705741
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,i am new to the world of PSOC and have more of a digital, than analog background, so i hope my question is somewhat valid.I'm doing a project an... Show More
BhTa_4721116
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
To whom it may concern, Would it be possible to provide more details regarding the following excerpt: - What is the minimum resistor value that can ... Show More
ShAm_4016726
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I am using EZI2C Slave Component.I would like to know how I can get the list of registers that have been read or written to by host since the last ... Show More
DrLu_1518341
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a Dual-App Bootloader and two identical Bootloadable applications in a PSOC5LP. I have functioning code that updates one image while executing ... Show More
AnCi_3243046
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've tried to use a I2Cm user module in a project with CY7C638xx chip but it does not appears in the User Modules folder.Is there any example code to ... Show More
MiRe_1607246
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I have problem. I have project (my board), where is GSM module connected to uP from PSoC 5LP family. The communication is solved between PSOC uP... Show More
peya_1337906
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,      When I use PSoC1 CY8C20236, I added both the CSD module and ADC module in the project.  The project can compile normally, but it not work... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.