Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

eeEn_4618901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I2C problem
solved msg Solved
Dear,I want to do a study with the color sensor.There is sample code in datasheet. I created a library for them. but it doesn't work. Should I use a d... Show More
DyTh_4706381
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm looking to read a Nordic nRF52840 over UART through the CY8CKIT-059. So far I've used an example project to read a hardcoded message (Hello World)... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
To all,I have place a Windows PC terminal source code in C# on the Code sharing forum.PC Terminal Program with C# Source CodeEnjoy,Len Show More
AjBa_3976296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using a PSOC 5LP.This code works..for(;;)    {     if (LightItUp_Read() != lightState)        {            lightState = LightItUp_Read();         ... Show More
eeEn_4618901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I want to make an adjustable square project using kit59.Can I create a 48Mhz Square Wave?I reviewed WaveDAC8 Example project."Error in component: W... Show More
AbPa_4654881
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,I am using CY8CKIT-059 with usbuart module. On the PC side I'm using Teratem to send and receive data. teratem send a file .txt file over the u... Show More
AaRo_4592221
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How do I set a flag when the Fixed Function I2C Master is done with its transfer? I am sending 33 packets of 32 bytes frequently and it uses a lot of ... Show More
user_4495571
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,we got a problem with a PSoC 5 CY8C5867 and I2C-Bus.Under still unknown circumstances the PSoC stalls the bus by holding the SCL low.We need to int... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
To all,I have place a Windows PC terminal source code in C# on the Code sharing forum.PC Terminal Program with C# Source CodeEnjoy,Len Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
To all,I have place a Windows PC terminal source code in C# on the Code sharing forum.PC Terminal Program with C# Source Code Enjoy,Len Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.