Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

DaSl_2925376
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My recent PSoc5 design spends most of its time asleep waking up by the 4o96 ms sleep timer looking to see whether it's time to do something or go back... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,We connect the digital Input pin to a digital component.Of course, this digital input cannot be set to "High impedance analog" on the Pin component... Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Does each psoc 3 contain a unique serial number that's readable from firmware?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
So I'm working on some bootloaders,and I'd like to know how I can pull the chip's SiliconID and SiliconRev(to check the validity of the incoming bootl... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I like to use the USBUART example as a base for my project. I only need the USB connection. I would prefer HID but as I am a nebe on PSOC I thought to... Show More
user_3716231
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have some questions about comparator bypass mode and I marked the sentence that I don't understand.1. Is it mean "the output is neither synchronized... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have created a small FreeRTOS project that can be expanded.Project status:1)  CY8CKit-059 targeted 2)  Uses 32K RAM (can be changed)3) Uses Micro-US... Show More
DaHe_4770596
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a CY8CKIT-059 PSoC 5LP prototyping kit, and I am trying to have my Rasberry PI 3b+ send data through an  I2C connection to the PSoC to adjust t... Show More
RaSh_3782726
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,Help me regarding psoc 5lp interfacing with i2c expander ic 23017.Here I post my code but didnot work,This is One way I tried,#define I2C_... Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,I am just now trying to learn how to use the Verilog functionality of PSoC. I just had one question, if I made a component and write Verilog co... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.