Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

bezobraznic
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all.     I have N nodes on CANbus.  There is no any master node!  I need to make a roll call between blocks, so that each block always knows the... Show More
AaJ_4705826
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I am using a counter to measure the on and off time of the led input given to a GPIO pin. There is a LED On ISR and LED Off ISR. I read the coun... Show More
KaBh_4706866
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I have a device with PSoC 5LP interfaced with a microSD Card and a Bluetooth module. I am using a Class10 microSD Card and Microchip RN4871 Bluetooth (BLE)... Show More
DaGr_294516
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to do some manipulation of Bootloadable hex file for a custom application and I'm struggling to understand a couple of things.I have a very... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Sirs and Madams,Please tell us some of the behaviors of the emFile component we are considering.1.This component does not have a Start and Stop A... Show More
FrPo_1282226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,we have implemented a USB Bootloader starting from the excellent AN https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an73503-psoc-usb-hid-bootloader... Show More
HaIn_1319421
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Situation: A Low-Power application using the CY8KIT-059 was found to be LIGHT-SENSITIVE! In normal ambient light the application draws 0.25mA, shining... Show More
YoDh_4795826
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello.Currently I'm working on a robot which accepts command from MATLAB and performs actions corresponding to the command. Commands are basically the... Show More
AnSi_331471
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to make a measurement unit for Resistor and Capacitor value. How to measure the value using PSOC3? And display the measurement value in LC... Show More
CrVi_1101311
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello.I have configured the WDT in a PsoC3 as CYWDT_128_TICKS / * WATCHDOG: 256 ... 384msg * /And in "some" equipment the reset is generated from 212m... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.