Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

mfuji
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I found out some outlier values read from Quadrature Decoder module. Could you help us to solve this issue ?I'd like to confirm the limitations of the... Show More
immanuel
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Which devices or families of PSoC 5LP (can) have CAN functionality? Following the family overview and according to the family data sheets this should ... Show More
elcielo
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Dears.

Can I implement Filter using to CY8C24123A-24SXI same as MAX7400?

plz help me.

StEl_289216
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am working on a Flash Write routine which is part of a boot loader for the CY8C27243.  I am using Application AN2100 as a starting point. I have all... Show More
pulgar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
お世話になります。 PSoC5LP上でUSBFSコンポーネントを使用し、HIDデバイスを製作しています。   当方で制作したHIDディスクリプタの中に"Feature"項目がありますが、 具体的にどのようなコードを書けばFeature項目に値を設定できるのか分かりません。 過去に同様の質問がありまし... Show More
OsFe_2822791
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PutChar
solved msg Solved
Hello, I am using PSoC 5LP and I want to send data to Matlab. I use for example UART_1_PutChar('705'); and I receive only the 5 value. I check the out... Show More
Alexander
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,  I'm using in PSOC5 - CY8C5868AXI-LP035. I've tried to figured out how to software the pin XRES but without successful. There any options how ... Show More
IvPa_4102121
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Are there any plans to introduce new PSoC 5LP members with more package pins and 24 UDBs ?Or alternatively to introduce PSoC 4200L 124-ball VFBGA  wit... Show More
PrateekKumar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have been working to implement a circuit on PSoC5LP MCU as the PSoC5 LP MCU supports both analog and digital peripherals but in analog we have 4... Show More
scricciolomatti
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good morning,how you can see on attached file, I would to pilot 10 7-segment displays with LED_Driver block.I can't use a second LED_Driver because th... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.