Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

PrateekKumar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I was using the PSoC 5LP Verilog Generate when I am declaring the memory register(array of register with the command line)reg [7:0] registers[255:... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
It seems everyone, mostly, agrees that DFB assembler is super hard and not to be tinkered with.    Some dedicated hobby hackers don't take no for an a... Show More
RiAs_1660756
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The datasheet says that the comparators may be preceded by a low pass filter.  A low pass filter appears on the analogue routing diagram.  The lime gr... Show More
Tim
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I just inherited code that sets a reserved bit that does make a difference in a capsense measurement.   When the reserved bit is set I get "proper beh... Show More
Ramanf
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, i am trying to connect one SAR ADC to a two channel filter. i expect to filter each sample on both filters simultaneously. i tried to follow ADC t... Show More
shepdog87
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am using a time-stamp method of measuring a frequency of a signal. The signal is a square wave, and causes a DMA transfer to start when a ris... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello.   Customer used CY8C5868LTI-LP039. And they used EEPROM and DieTemp components.   When die temperature measurement is started, writing to EEPRO... Show More
immanuel
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, Are there any restrictions in using DMA configuration registers (of another channel or maybe even of the same channel but another td) as destin... Show More
PrateekKumar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSOC5LP MCU
solved msg Solved
Hi, Can we just implement TPS25982 block diagram to PSoC5LP MCU. I am attaching the link for datasheet of TPS25982 and the functional block diagram  https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tps25982.pdf?ts=1611299035488&ref_url=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.google.com%252F... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
To all, A question was asked on an earlier form post about supporting more than 8 digits on a 7-segment LED display. Post: LED-Driver-with-10-commons-how-it-is-possible... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.