Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

shil_1288831
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm using Psoc 5LP with EMFile component.I record 400 bytes every 36mSec.We're measuring the record time from the begining till the record ends.Mos... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,   I am trying to read data from ADC. If I probe signal lines with a logic analyzer, I can see actual samples (with their respective headers). I... Show More
RaSh_3782726
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have psoc 059 kit and I want to send data using modbus(rs485) How to make this code and interfacing what should be the components used in top design... Show More
RoBO_1287886
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Dear all, We are using DMA for our project. The DMA works well after the power up of the board. We have the expected behavior. Currently we are not ... Show More
jsonder4063
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My customer, Christie Digital, uses an old PSOC1 in their KVM project.  However, they copied and pasted this design into a newer design and now they w... Show More
bdgr
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello I am building a project based on another, working one (just a new, smaller PCB basically). I assembled the prototype, but I notice over 200mA is... Show More
PrateekKumar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Hi,

Can we use other components IBIS Model into PSoC5LP IBIS. Let's say PSoC5 is having it's own MUX I have IBS Model of other MUX 

MiSt_296941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We have been using CyUSB.DLL with our VC# program that interfaces with our product using a PSoC5.  We are using Generic HID.  Now the Cyber Cops are t... Show More
ganesh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Sir,           I want to know about these two things listed below:                      1). for UART Communication, are we can be able to select ... Show More
duno_297731
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello,   I have a couple of CY8CKIT-059 boards. I broke the kitprog off of one of them and have been using it to program things. I want to use its vir... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.