Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Arjun_P
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all, I'm working on PSoC-3 and using it for controlling fans. I am in a dilemma on the choice of the components. I could either go with PWM bloc... Show More
PaFi_4802396
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to generate an 8-bit TTL word using PSOC. For this I have to be able to turn on up to 8 pins simultaneously. How could I do this?   Show More
user_1972291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using the mcu CY8C20236A, programing on PSOC designer. It seems easily to use rich modules on PSOC designer, such as LED/LCD driver and button cap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We currently have an application that uses a CY8C5247AXI-051 microcontroller. The client now requires we add a way to upload configuration and firmwa... Show More
rjjong1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have trouble programming the CY8C29666-24PVXI. I am using the PSoC Programmer 3.29.0 and can't select the CY8C2xxxx Device Family. There is no o... Show More
CaRe_4757251
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All. I am trying to program the EEPROm memory of a PSoc5 with a MiniProg4 using ppcli functions from a DOS shell. The addresses that I want to prog... Show More
PhilipLopez360
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

How do you turn on the PSoC without plugging it into the computer (i.e. battery)? I tried attaching 4.14V to Vin and GND but nothing happens.

Xeyow
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I have a PSOC5 Prototyping kit (https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-059-psoc-5lp-prototyping-kit-onboard-programmer-and... Show More
WaSt_4596866
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I need to configure a PSoC 1 into a precision 1 mA constant current source. I am sure that has been done before and someone can help me. I'd appre... Show More
mvarga
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Cypress Community, I am using an evaluation board for PSoC 5LP (CY8CKIT-059) and trying to downmix a signal. My aim is to downmix a noisy signal ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.