Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

wmaxfield
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am working on a board that uses a PSOC5 and a PSOC3 (48 Pin TSSOP) in combination in order to provide additional FPGA/FPAA resources.  (field progra... Show More
User-159188
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I'm interested in using the USBFS-CDC for communication in place of UART from kitprog port, I saw some simple examples with forever loop in mai... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Please let me know how to obtain the source code version of the code that's pre-installed on PSoC 5s. I want to understand specific features such as: ... Show More
alasa995
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to monitor an EEPROM address(es) when they modify by write. I set a memory breakpoint correctly and set the BREAK ON option to WRITE, the debug... Show More
Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSOC model used: CY8C5868AXI-LP035 The relevant parameters of the crystal oscillator need to be set within the program Human attachment Picture: Quest... Show More
tabishmisbah
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone, I am working on designing a 1A Voltage-Controlled Current Sink monitor (picture attached). In my design, I've used an opamp in PSoC Cr... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there ! I would need some help trying to get working this function . I made a simple code that intent tokenize a char string with  comma char as de... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using readings from a Sigma Delta ADC as the control variable for a PID loop. It's reading across the sense resistor in a FET based current source... Show More
CyCP
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, On a CY8C5888LTI, a large buffer (32768 bytes,  shared by application and bootloader, marked as CY_NOINIT), crosses the 0x20000000 boundary. The a... Show More
errolt
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Everyone, What happened to the "Find Code Examples"? In the past there was a LONG list of examples to browse, which would download on demand. Now t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.