What is CiFy?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Just wonder what is CiFy? I am trying to use CY3209- Express EVK for RF communicaion with two quadrants of this device(one transmitter and one reciever), it got 2 Artaflex AWP24S 2.4 GHz Radios, is it the CiFy?   

And also ask for help how I can start with CY3209 RF communication? I am new to Psoc   
Thanks!!   
0 Likes
3 Replies
JamesD_81
Employee
Employee
First like received Welcome!
        Thanks for your question. The CY3209-ExpressEVK was released prior to the CyFi solution so it did not include CyFi at that time. The example projects included with the CY3209-ExpressEVK is probably the easiest way to start examining RF communications with that kit. If you want to experience an even easier way to develop RF comm. solutions, please check out the CY3271 PSoC FirstTouch starter Kit with CyFi Low-Power RF. You can do firmware development and get up and running with a RF comms and PSoC very quickly.   
Thanks!   
Jim   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Thanks for reply, CY 3209 is the only choice for my project.   
Anyone done two quadrant RF of transmitter and reciever before can give me some instruction and help?   
0 Likes
saiprashanthc_
Employee
Employee
        Yuanchuanjim,   

You can use the example projects that comes along with the kit(3209). The code will be helpful for your application.   

Regards,   
Sai   
0 Likes