Unacquired Target

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am currently working on a CY8C5888LTI-LP097 board with PsOC Creator 4.2. I recently downloaded Peripheral Driver Library 3.0.3 and 3.0.4. I am trying to program a TFT Display so I have my display connected to the microcontroller. My setup was working just fine until I downloaded these two Driver Libraries. Now every time I try to upload my program, it gives me this error: Error: dbg.M0023: There was an error while programming the device: PSoC Programmer reported error (100 - PSoC Device (2E 16 10 69) is not in the DataBase). I've looked at forums that have the same problem and I added "Devices" folder to my Cypress/Programmer Folder and I still get nothing.  Is there anyway to be able to get my computer to program my LP097 again?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Can you post a screenshot of your PSoC Programmer settings?

I have attached the Devices Folder. I know you have done it once, but please try replacing this one with your folder in the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Programmer

Let me know if it works.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Can you post a screenshot of your PSoC Programmer settings?

I have attached the Devices Folder. I know you have done it once, but please try replacing this one with your folder in the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Programmer

Let me know if it works.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes