USB bootloader works the first time, but on subsequent tries I get this error message: The application is currently marked as active and cannot be modified.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

USB bootloader works the first time, but on subsequent tries I get this error message: The application is currently marked as active and cannot be modified.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

hima,

I get a new error: "The flash row is not valid  for the selected array." when "verify row" is checked.

However, after trying this and then going back to un-checking that "verify row" box, the programming now works every time without error messages!  Thanks, AaronBootloader Configuration3.pngFlash Row not Valid.png

Bootloader Configuration4.png

Bootloader Success.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
NoriTan
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

If possible, please upload the snapshot of the Bootloader component's configuration like follows.

GS003298.png

Regards,

Noriaki

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noriaki,Bootloader Configuration.png

If I uncheck Dual-application bootloader,  it now bootloads multiple times. I don't have dual projects, just the one. Dual was checked by default when I loaded the Bootloader component. However I do get this error message at the end of programming: Command not recognized…Program Failed. (Even though program didn't fail.)

Bootloader Host.png

0 Likes

Hello,

Can you mark the "verify row" option in the optional commands section of bootloader. Please test bootloading after this.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hima,

I get a new error: "The flash row is not valid  for the selected array." when "verify row" is checked.

However, after trying this and then going back to un-checking that "verify row" box, the programming now works every time without error messages!  Thanks, AaronBootloader Configuration3.pngFlash Row not Valid.png

Bootloader Configuration4.png

Bootloader Success.png

0 Likes