cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

maboc_3939291
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm using a PSOC 5LP097 KitProg: CY8C5868LTI fo my project.

I want to store data on a SD card and I'm using this document to help me :https://www.cypress.com/file/135136/download

I follow all the steps, but when I want  to build the project have got 2 errors:

- prj.M0120:Build error: Cannot find -lemf16nosnlfn

&

- prj.M0120:Build error: The command 'arm-none-eabi -gcc.exe'failed with exit code '1'.

I don't know from where theses error comes, I sought on internet but nothing.

Pls if you can help me, this is a work for my study's diploma

Cordially

I join you my project

0 Likes
1 Solution
himam_31
Employee

Hello,

It seems you have not downloaded the EmFile Filesystem provided by Segger. The link to download this is documented in EmFile component datasheet. I have downloaded that added dependencies to those folders/files. I'm attaching the modified project.

Note: The project has issues with VDAC component, specific to the application. I hope these errors are straight forward and you will be able to solve those errors.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Hima

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
himam_31
Employee

Hello,

It seems you have not downloaded the EmFile Filesystem provided by Segger. The link to download this is documented in EmFile component datasheet. I have downloaded that added dependencies to those folders/files. I'm attaching the modified project.

Note: The project has issues with VDAC component, specific to the application. I hope these errors are straight forward and you will be able to solve those errors.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Hima

View solution in original post

0 Likes
maboc_3939291
New Contributor

Hello,

Thanks for your help, it's working perfectly now.

Thanks you so much.

0 Likes