Signal "Net_1875" is expected to connect to only one GPIO analog pin but instead it connects to "AMux_1". Please fix the connection.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KaGa_3938861
Level 3
Level 3
10 likes given 5 likes given First like received

Hi,

I am trying to create the implementing low-cost battery-powered TDS meter using PSoC following this article. (https://www.electronicsforu.com/electronics-projects/implementing-low-cost-battery-powered-tds-meter... The project in the article was originally created using PSOC 4, I am using PSoC 5LP CY8C5888TPI-097 MCU for the application. I tried to build the project using modules. while placing the components I am getting an error near analog mux portion saying,

Signal "Net_1875" is expected to connect to only one GPIO analog pin but instead it connects to "AMux_1". Please fix the connection.

AMuxHW (Hardware Amux) only supports controlled analog connections to GPIOs. Please make sure all the controlled analog connections are connected to GPIOs

I have attached my sample project can anyone please help me to resolve the issue. If there is any suggestion regarding the circuit, I am always to open to it,

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

KaGa,

Compared to PSoC4, PSoC5 has additional hardware blocks, which allow to fit entire project into silicon. Attached below an example of using PSoC5 DelSig-ADC for lock-in detection of the small signals from the electrodes, immersed into the water. Modulation is provided by a pair of the opposite driven electrodes. Lock-in detection accomplished using ADC's modulation input. A "tare" button provides an option to zero output. ADC is set to 20-bit operation; its output is Median-filtered for noise reduction. The real-time data is streamed to PC for plotting using freeware s/w SerialPlot.

As a sensor, a USB-2 type of connector with gold-plated contacts can be used, where terminals 1 and 4 are used for excitation, and terminals 2 and 3 used for conductivity measurement (AKA 4-point Kelvin probe).

This project has not been tested for water conductivity! It was originally designed for load-cell bridge measurements. Adjust ADC gain as needed. If successful, please report your finding, it would be interesting to see the result.

/odissey1

P.S. Project uses several custom components, which can be downloaded here:

MedianFilter: sliding window median filter component

SerialPlot: interface to real-time data charts

ButtonSw32: button switch debouncer component

PSoC Annotation Library v1.0

Tutorial adding custom components to the project:

https://www.cypress.com/video-library/PSoC-Software/psoc-creator-tutorial-adding-library-dependency/...

Figure 1. Project schematic. Excitation clock (modulator) and ADC (demodulator).

Lock-in_H2O_02b_ADC.png

Figure 2. Signal conditioning (MedianFilter) and real-time plotting (SerialPlot)

Lock-in_H2O_02b_D.png

Figure 3. External connections to the KIT-059 prototyping kit. SerialPlot is connected through the KitProg (no physical connection to Pin_127 needed).

Lock-in_H2O_02b_C.png

View solution in original post

9 Replies