Select Debug Target "DVKProg5/00000000011E"

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings,

My development board is normal before today.But today after I build succeeded,and I click "Program",there is a question appeared as shown in the figure 1;when I click "Show targets  with compatiable Silico" at the figure 1,figure 2 is appeared;when I click "Port Setting" at the figure 1,figure 3 is appeared;when I click "Port Acquire" at the figure 1,figure 4 is appeared.

Would you  have any suggestions?

Thank you very much,

Zhao

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Zhao!

When everything is OK it could help to plug-off your board, restart the PC and re-plug your board. Wait for any messages when drivers get installed.

What is your board exactly? A self-made pcb or a Cypress Kit?? Which one???

Which Creator version are you using?

Can you post your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings? To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings, 

Restart the PC and re-plug my board does not work for this question.

My board is CY8C5868AXI-LP035,and my Creator  is PSoC Creator 3.1. And I have already upload the Workspace Bundle (minimal) what you want.

Would you  have any suggestions?

Thank you very much,

Zhao

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You are probably using a CY8CKIT-050 board with the chip CY8C5868AXI-LP035. If so, please check all switches and jumpers to comply with 3.3V settings.

When all fails:

There is a program named USBdeview(64) to download for free from nirsoft.net. This program is able to de-install the drivers "sitting" on your USB-Port. When re-connecting your development kit there will be (after some time) a download to get the latest drivers. Wait for completion and retry.

When still everything fails:

Create a support case and a Cypress engineer will get in contact with you: At top of ths page click on Design Support -> Create a Support Case and tell your problem, provide a link to this thread, so they can see what you already did...

Bob

0 Likes