RTC DST related problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiKO_283856
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hello,

I'm using the DST option of the RTC component (PSoC5LP CY8C5868AXI-LP035) in this way:

RTC_WriteDSTStartHour(1);                                                                   // + 1 at 01:00 last Sunday of March
                    RTC_WriteDSTStartDayOfWeek(DIMANCHE);
                    RTC_WriteDSTStartWeek(5);                                                                   // last week of March
                    RTC_WriteDSTStartMonth(MARS);
                    RTC_WriteDSTStopHour(1);                                                                    // - 1 at 01:00 last Sunday of October
                    RTC_WriteDSTStopDayOfWeek(DIMANCHE);
                    RTC_WriteDSTStopWeek(4);                                                                    // Last week of October                    RTC_WriteDSTStopMonth(OCTOBRE);
                    RTC_WriteDSTOffset(60);                                                                     // 60-minute delay
                    RTC_WriteDSTMode(1);                                                                        // Relative

When I set the date & time for the last Sunday of March, at 01:00 the time is correctly incremented by 60 minutes (01:00 => 02:00).

However when I set it for the last Sunday of October, at 01:00 the time also shift to 02:00. However I expect to read 00:00.

Am I missing something in the DST setup above?

Michel

0 Likes
7 Replies