Programming issues

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I have the CY8CKIT-059, but I have had some troubles programming it through both PSOC programmer AND creator.

First thing of cause : I updated the firmware - no problem, but when i tried to program it - it said that it could not acquire SWD mode - so after pressing the reset button a few times - which turned the board LED off for 0.5 sec, then I ended up keeping it pressed until the programmer flashed  few times - and now I can't even see the KitProg in PSOC Programmer - it appears as a KitProg USB device, but not visible in the programming software (PROGRAMMER or CREATOR) ?

What to do? I have a final project hand in by December 19, so pretty stressed that it just stopped working >_<

Kind regards,

Morten Skelmose

0 Likes
1 Solution
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received
        I think your setup is okay. No issue with the program pins. Now that the new 5lp is working it appears that your orginal board lost it's bootloader. I had a similar issue with a PSOC 4 pioneer board. It wouldn't program and I had to restore the bootloader. I am glad your issue is resolved.   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
19 Replies