Problem with waveDAC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, i hope that somebody can help me, i have been traying to use te module waveDAC. My first problem started when i try to find the file  WaveDAC8_v1_50.cylib. i search for all my computer and i cant find it, finally I get the waveDAC 1.60 in a forum but when I build the designe appear some  errors :

sdb.M0070: Component "waveDAC" uses components 'cy_clock_v1_50' in its implementation. 'cy_clock_v1_50' has error. The cy_clokc_v1_50 componet (waveDAC_DacClk) is an obsolete component . It is no longer recomended for use and should be remplaced with a production version of the component. 

the same legend appear for cy_dma_1_50, demus v1_0.

I hope that somebody can say me how to fix it, or how to find the file waveDAC 1.70 in my computer please, and sorry if a have bad drafting my mother lengueaje is spanish but I hpoe that can understand it. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Have a look here http://www.cypress.com/?rID=54728 for the wavedac8 component. I didn't use it for a pretty long time, it may be that there is some work needed to get it running again.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies