Problem trying to program PSOC5 with python

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JoMa_4772696
Level 1
Level 1

I've been trying to program a PSoC 5 with a Python script. I keep getting the following error when pp.PSoC3_WriteNvlArray() is called.

Exception has occurred: com_error

(-2147417851, 'The server threw an exception.', None, None)

File "<COMObject PSoCProgrammerCOM.PSoCProgrammerCOM_Object>", line 3, in PSoC3_WriteNvlArray

File "C:\SVN\New Test Procedures\TestStand Test Sequeces\Python Scripts\Python_Ex.py", line 269, in ProgramNvlArrays hResult = pp.PSoC3_WriteNvlArray(arrayID, hexData);

File "C:\SVN\New Test Procedures\TestStand Test Sequeces\Python Scripts\Python_Ex.py", line 465, in ProgramAll hr = ProgramNvlArrays(enumSonosArrays.ARRAY_NVL_USER)

File "C:\SVN\New Test Procedures\TestStand Test Sequeces\Python Scripts\Python_Ex.py", line 603, in ExecuteWithFilename hr = ProgramAll()

File "C:\SVN\New Test Procedures\TestStand Test Sequeces\Python Scripts\Python_Ex.py", line 620, in <module> portStr = "KitProg/030E0BF302098400"

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi JoMa_4772696​,

I was able to program PSoC 5LP device using the example Python scripts provided as mentioned in this thread - KitProg3 PSoC5 programming using python

Can you please let us know the entire procedure followed to program the device? Also, can you attach the entire log of the process?

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

1 Reply