Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AnkitaP
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hi team,

I had couple of questions which I need help with urgently -

1. Does PSoC creator 4.4 and its corresponding compiler support PSoC4 and PSoC5 processors? We use the following PSoCs for development –
         CY8C4014LQI-422

CY8C5888LTI-LP097

CY8C5667LTI-LP041

2. We use CyBootloaderUtils to upgrade PSoC firmware for each PSoC. If we upgrade PSoC Creator from 3.3 to version 4.4, should we also upgrade the corresponding CyBootloaderUtils library or can we continue to use the CyBootloaderUtils library from v3.3?   

Thanks,

Ankita

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @AnkitaP

It is recommended to use the latest version of CyBootloaderUtils as there have been some changes. 

Regarding the issue that you are facing, can you please share a snapshot of the error that you are observing? Also, can you please let us know if there is any difference in the memory consumption of the bootloader application when built using PSoC Creator 4.4. You can find it at the end of the build log. Please refer to this KBA and let me know if you face the same issue - Bootloader Host Error: “The Flash Row is not Valid for the Selected Array” - KBA221445

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies