PSoC 5LP helper ? Urgent ??

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I was working in PSoC 5LP with kit devellopement and there was a problem with the kit.

before the problem there was LED it was always alight.

After the problem the LED flaches always.

I want know the problem ? 

0 Likes
5 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Looks like you are using a -001 kit, and the LED thats flashing is D1. If I'm right it is connected to the 5V line. And the 5V source is the USB bus (look ath '5V source' jumper). So your Vbus voltage from the USB bus is unstable. You can use the provided test points in that area to check with a scope or a voltmeter. You can also test whether setting the 5V source to the rgulator and using the provided power supply help.

What was the problem with the kit that you mentioned? Any misconfiguration, or an accident?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

So the problem it's when i work with psoc 5LP and when i sending i buil the programm i observed that computer did not acknowledge the psoc 5LP ?

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8

What do you mean with "acknowledge"? The Miniprog3 doesn't find it?

What did you do before this problem started to appear? Did you power the board via USB all the time? If not, did you change that switch?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

i think that the miniprog 3 doesn't find it !!

yes i powered the board via USB all the time !! why ?

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8

As I wrote: when that LED blinks it means the USB bus voltage is not stable. And when the PSoC is not powered correctly, it won't be found by the MiniProg3...

So verify the voltage by using the test points near the voltage selector of the -001 kit, and maybe test a different power supply.

0 Likes