Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Bisdea
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted First question asked

Hello everyone,

it is a first for me posting on this forum but today I really need help.

There is no more PSoC 5LPs available on the market to produce our brand new process at my company wich means we spended engineering time for nothing so we need a replacement that would satisfy at least our electrical routing.

We currently use the Psoc 5lp cy8c5888 axi lp096 with the need of :

• 80MHz processor speed;
  • Program memory > 128KB;
  • TQFP-100 Pins;
  • I/O > 50;
  • 5.5 max voltage;
  • Interface I2C, SPI, UART, USB (CAN is optional)

Thanks for the community help regarding our problem, if routing is innevitable we will proceed but if it is possible to just change the program corresponding to a new PSoC then we do prefer that.

If any more information is needed regarding our problem please feel free to ask for them but know that I have no right to divulge a lot of parts of the project.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Thanks a lot for your help, we will analyse and consider your proposition before accepting it as a solution.

Regards,

Lebaux Alexandre.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello @Bisdea ,

You may consider CY8C5888AXQ-LP096 at first. If you do not get this device in the quantities you require, kindly consider CY8C5888FNI-LP214 (No CAN) or CY8C5888FNI-LP210 (with CAN). Unfortunately, these two devices are available only in 99-WLCSP. You will have to re-layout the board, and rebuild the PSoC Creator project.

Thanks, and regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

Thanks a lot for your help, we will analyse and consider your proposition before accepting it as a solution.

Regards,

Lebaux Alexandre.

0 Likes