NEED HELP ON PSoC® 5LP: CY8C58LP Family

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

kindly provide me suitable models to simulate its current consumption and any other electrical stress ratings. Spice model will be highly helpful.

PSoC® 5LP: CY8C58LP Family

Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello

We have checked internally. We currently do not have any SPICE model which can be shared.

Thanks,

Hima

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello

We have checked internally. We currently do not have any SPICE model which can be shared.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok thanks , can you please let me know  what is the power source for these UDB on PSOC5, is it VDDD or VDDA? 

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

VDDA is for Analog pins, VDDD is for Digital pins.  UDB stands for Universal Digital Block, thus it is powered by VCCD, because it is not a pin.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes thank you so if its powered by VCCD then how to understand the statement in datasheet that for UDB the power and current consumption will be different. If its being powered by VCCD then if we account for the total current consumption through VCCD then that will also include the consumption of UDBs. 

In datasheet i found  below statement , how to co-relate

"The current consumption of additional peripherals that are implemented only in programmed logic blocks can be found in their respective datasheets, available in PSoC Creator"

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Because you may build your very own components out of UDBs there is no prediction how much current these will use. And of course there is no datasheet for them. All components (and with them the USBs) must be started / activated. They do not consume power when not running. So it is up to the programmer (you) to decide for power-saving reasons which component shall be kept active and which not.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks can anyone give me some idea on how can i develop spice model fot PSOC5 for DC simulations and node voltage evaluations

0 Likes