Importing USBFS_v3_10 fails

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I have a very similar problem to this : https://community.cypress.com/thread/10203?q=import%20compo

I'm attempting to import the USBFS component, and I get teh following error from the customiser:

The type or namespace name 'CyEditingWrapperControl' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I've tried adding /reference:System.Design.dll to the customiser command line options as described in the above thread, but sadly no banana. Can anyone help please?

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Please delete the component again, save the project, close PsoC creator and power cycle your  PC.

go through all the above steps again mentioned below,then  it may work-

Steps to be taken to import the component-

Select components tab under Workspace explorer

Right click project and pick Import component

Select Import component from project/library "CyComponentLibrary"

Select component "USBFS_v3_10"

Click OK

on Components tab of wokspace explorer, right click "USBFS_v3_10" and change name to "USB_v3_10_MAV"

Close any open tabs, then open all files under "Custom" folder of component USBFS_v3_10_MAV. Use search and replace to change USBFS_v3_10 to USBFS_v3_10_MAV in all open files. Save all.

Open USBFS_v3_10_MAV.cysym, right click on background, select properties and set Doc.CatalogPlacement to BattTester/USB/

Click Build Customizer from the tool bar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

Are you still facing the issue? In the tech support ticket you have mentioned that the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Please delete the component again, save the project, close PsoC creator and power cycle your  PC.

go through all the above steps again mentioned below,then  it may work-

Steps to be taken to import the component-

Select components tab under Workspace explorer

Right click project and pick Import component

Select Import component from project/library "CyComponentLibrary"

Select component "USBFS_v3_10"

Click OK

on Components tab of wokspace explorer, right click "USBFS_v3_10" and change name to "USB_v3_10_MAV"

Close any open tabs, then open all files under "Custom" folder of component USBFS_v3_10_MAV. Use search and replace to change USBFS_v3_10 to USBFS_v3_10_MAV in all open files. Save all.

Open USBFS_v3_10_MAV.cysym, right click on background, select properties and set Doc.CatalogPlacement to BattTester/USB/

Click Build Customizer from the tool bar.

0 Likes