ISSP programming without using PSOC programmer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Our new design includes a cypress component and I have to program its EEPROM from the embedded software. Are there some source code using the ISSP protocol I can implement in our embedded microcontroler ?

Thanks

Claire

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Pushek,

Yet another question : I cannot find the AN2026a and AN2026b application notes on Cypress web site. The link seems broken

Thanks for your help

Regards

Claire

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
pushekm_21
Employee
Employee
10 likes received 5 likes given First like received

Hello Claire,

If I have corretly understood your requirement then you want to program the PSoC1 device from another host controller and you want to implement the programming protocol inside that host device. If this is what you are referring to then we already have an app note explaining this procedure i.e. AN44168: Host Sourced Serial Programming and can be downloaded from the following location: http://www.cypress.com/?rID=2906. It provides an example project as well.

If my understanding is wrong then please explain once again what your requirements are.

Best regards,

Pushek

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Pushek,

Thanks for your answer, that's exactly what I was looking for

Regards

Claire

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Pushek,

Yet another question : I cannot find the AN2026a and AN2026b application notes on Cypress web site. The link seems broken

Thanks for your help

Regards

Claire

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
pushekm_21
Employee
Employee
10 likes received 5 likes given First like received

Thanks, Claire for letting me know.    

Will get it fixed. For your reference, here are the copies of both the app notes.

Best regrads,

Pushek

0 Likes