How to add Libraries to PSOC3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
jawa_294416
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Hi,

May I know how to add those libraries to PSOC3? Library at attachement.

Previously the project is done using Arduino  without issue. For new project customer would like to use PSOC3.

I have tried for few day but it is not working. Anyone can help?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Jason,

The HMI library can be ported to PSoC3 or PSoC5LP using considerable resources, which are beyond the scope of this community. Also C++ is not officially supported on PSoC Creator.

Hence, I request you to contact one of our design partners for your project requirement. You can find more information here.

We are extremely sorry to redirect you.

Thanks, and regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello Jason,

In the PSoC Creator right click on project go to "Add" and click on "Existing Item..." where you can select folder (in which the libraries are stored) and then add your libraries to the project.

Thanks,

PSYU.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi PSYU,

I have been tried more then two weeks. Attached pls find the project. During compilation it has error.

The temporary solution, we use PSOC3 for our main application and Adruino Mega use to interface the Nextion touch screen display. The communication between Adruino we are using RX/TX. This incur cost, we knew that just PSCO3 can do the work without using Adruino. Due to limitation of Adruino, we prefer to use PSOC as single chip solution.

The main issue we don't know how to port the libraries to PSOC 3 and make it works.

How you can use thattached files to add/modify and make it works.Regards,

Jason

0 Likes

Hello Jason,

Please refer the document Porting the Arduino Library to the Cypress PSoC in PSoC Creator.

Thanks,

PSYU.

0 Likes

Hi Psyu,

Can you help to create a project and add in the libraries to PSOC 3? We tried till now nothing is working.

Appreciate for your help.

Jason

0 Likes

Hello Jason,

The HMI library can be ported to PSoC3 or PSoC5LP using considerable resources, which are beyond the scope of this community. Also C++ is not officially supported on PSoC Creator.

Hence, I request you to contact one of our design partners for your project requirement. You can find more information here.

We are extremely sorry to redirect you.

Thanks, and regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

0 Likes