Error message in Creator after update of Porgrammer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I got the following message when starting the PSoC Creator:

Error: fmk.M0018: An important piece of PSoC Creator has a problem and may not work correctly. Please restart PSoC Creator.

I haven't used it for a while, dealig with other stuff. Meanwhile I updated PSoC Programmer only (I think) with the last update few days ago. Today I tryed to start the Creator and htere is the result. I havent tryed anything yet - whether is working or not, because when last time I updated something I chased ghost in my software for two days, before realising that it's not me, but the software itself, that is causing the issue.

Does anyone knows something about it - I do not want to spend another day in chasing bugs, that do not exist.

Thanks,

Stoyan

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

A little update on this  - it appears that my hard drive is retireing.. Could be the reason for the error. I am sorry for what appears to be false alert. I will replace HDD these days, I will update my post after that.

Stoyan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please try a complete unistall and reinstallation if there are any issues. Many times that fixes the issue.

0 Likes