Eagle Cad Library for PSoC 5 Processor Module Board

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know if there's any interest, but I've attached a CADSoft Eagle 6.2 library that contains my first version of the PSOC5 Processor Module board.  It's a cad part that can be placed in schematics or on a PCB layout that contains the four 2x16 headers necessary to mate to the PSOC module boards.  The through-hole female headers you'd need on the board can be purchased at Samtec under part number SMS-116-02-S-D.

For prototyping, I'll often use an off-the-shelf processor board (i.e. an MBED module) so I don't have to deal with all the surface mount parts and/or recreate existing circuits.  I couldn't find and eagle part for the processor board, so I created one.

Anyone interested in checking my work?  I believe I have the dimensions and pins correctly done, but it sure would help to have an extra set of eyes.  The samtec through-hole headers are ~0.02 in diameter and I used 0.023 drill holes on the board.

If this is the wrong forum, please let me know and I'll move the post.

Thanks,

Brian

0 Likes
19 Replies