Debugger error/デバッグ不良

Tip / ログイン to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
適用対象外

Hello,

I've started PSoC recently because I had to make existing program work.

I hope that it is completed program so I don't have to modify the program code.

However it doesn't work. Now I have below warning and note.

note: pft.M0040:The following 2 pin(s) will be assigned a location by the filter: \USBFS_1:Dm(0)\,\USBFS_1:Dp(0)\

warning: sta.M0021:Warning-1350:Asynchronous path(s) exist from "\ADC_DelSig_1:DEC\/interruput" to "CyBUS_CLK". See the timing report for details.

And when I started to debug, I got below error immediately.

Debugger exited unexpectedly during run. Encountered error (GDB encountered an error and had to close. See output window for more information. See output window for more information.)

I had thought that above note and warning caused Debug error, but they disappear often.

But whatever I do, the debugging error always appears.

Who do you know how to fix them?

My system configuration.

Windows 10

PSoC Creator4.2

Also I attach Time report and my program.

-----below Japanese-----

先日既存のプログラムを動かすためにPSoCを使い始めたのですが、ビルドの際にしばしばwarningとnoteが出てきます。

noteは

pft.M0040:The following 2 pin(s) will be assigned a location by the filter: \USBFS_1:Dm(0)\,\USBFS_1:Dp(0)\

warningは

sta.M0021:Warning-1350:Asynchronous path(s) exist from "\ADC_DelSig_1:DEC\/interruput" to "CyBUS_CLK". See the timing report for details.

と出てきます。クロックやSystem設定をいじったのですが現状変わらずです。

また、何度デバッグを行っても以下のエラーが出てきてしまい、デバッガーが強制終了してしまいます。

Debugger exited unexpectedly during run. Encountered error (GDB encountered an error and had to close. See output window for more information. See output window for more information.)

どなたか解決策等ご存知でしたらご教授願えればと思います。

パソコン環境としては

Windows 10とPSoC Creator 4.2を使用しています。

warningが出た際に吐き出されるTime reportとプログラムを添付しておきます。

よろしくお願いいたします。

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策

Here is summary of answers/clarifications for original 3 questions.

- Regarding the note, this was caused by what the pins are not assigned initially. Actually \USBFS_1:Dm(0)\,\USBFS_1:Dp(0)\ were not assigned before (clean) build. Then PSoC Creator automatically assigned these pins.

- Regarding the warning, the error comes because of timing differences of clocking network. the sync component can be used to solve it.

Please check the following document : http://www.cypress.com/file/179056/download, page 20.

- For the error when starting debug on PSoC Creator, according the output log the error happened in GDB utils.c. The reason why this error happened was that the variable "NB_EMG" in main() was used for the array of element number, e.g. usb_data_cpt[].

So, the workaround would be:

---

#define NB_EMG 6 <== Add this define.

<snip>

int main()

{

/* uint8           NB_EMG = 6; */ <== Comment out this variable.

---

And, this workaround was confirmed on the shared project.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
8 返答(返信)