CY8CKIT001 with CY8C58LP Family works correctly just after I press Reset button on Board

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi, I am using the PSoC5 development kit CY8CKIT-001 with CY8C5Lp Family and Psoc Creator 2.0, and i send data to the Pc with Bluetooth. previously it worked without problems, but now it doesn´t work correctly, after power off-on the communication with Pc is not correctly established until i press the reset button on the Kit Board. what could be the reason? regards Salima   
0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi SZaari   
You said "power off-on"   
It's mean off-on only BT device and PSoC is still alive?   
If so, it seems BT device need to re-initializing, simply.   
Or another issue?   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        no I mean the complete system psoc board and BT module   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I have written an error, I have CY8C55 Family and not CY8C58LP Family   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I see,   
It seems issue of start up sequence on electronically.   
Warm start: the BT is stable in electronically when accept initiate command.   
The other hand,   
Cold start: when the BT accept initiate command, BT is not enough to rise up.   

So, you would be better set CyDelay before submit the initial command to the BT module for a TEST.   
OK?   
0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

What did you change since it was working correctly? (Even if it seems unrelated).

Can you describe a little bit more: what Bluetooth module? How is the communication process (what software on the PC side)?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        now it works again, yesterday I deleted CyDelay before the initial command to the BT module. Thanks   
0 Likes