CY8CKIT-050 PSoC® 5LP Development Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I am building a analog project using CY8CKIT-050 PSoC® 5LP Development Kit.

1. What is the specifications of the internal components e.g. what is the specs of the opamp in terms slew rate, gain bandwidth product, etc.
  2. Is there any document listing these details ??
0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

For every component is a datasheet available. Right click on then component and select "open Datasheet".

You'll find your data under the PSoC 5 AC/DC characteristics.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

For every component is a datasheet available. Right click on then component and select "open Datasheet".

You'll find your data under the PSoC 5 AC/DC characteristics.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bob,

Thanks a ton for your prompt reply.

I have another question...

Is it possible to import a verilog code directly into the kit  and get the corresponding output  ??

Is there an example project  on the net??

0 Likes

Afaik Verilog does work only together with component creation and is restricted to UDB usage. There is a "Component Author Guide" installed on your PC. Not as easy, but doable.

Bob

0 Likes

ee10,

PSoC uses a very much stripped down version of Verilog (Warp Verilog), which lacks many of standard features.

You can find a list of pretty much all of the Warp Verilog resources for PSoC here:

https://community.cypress.com/thread/12411#comment-370296

I would recommend to get familiar with PSoC basic operation before starting your own component design. This KBA may be useful in this regard

When and How to create a component

/odissey1

0 Likes