CY8C5868AXI-LP035 not programming with psoc creator 4.2 under windows 10

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
macac_2257241
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm having a strange issue wit psoc creator 4.2, specifically when programming CY8C5868AXI-LP035.

In details, when I program the device, Creator says that it was successfully programmed, but nothings works. It seems that all peripherals are stuck and I can't even move a GPIO.

Because I imported an old project for this device, I tried to start with a new one, however I had no luck in make the psoc work.

The strangest thing is that the device works if I program it directly with psoc programmer 3.28.... and, until now, I had no issue with other psocs.

I already tried to uninstall and reinstall the software, but it didn't work.

I also saw that I was not the only one to have problem ( Problems with PSoC Creator and Windows 10 )... and I hope not to have broken the boards as in the mentioned, as I'm not using right now pin 19, but probably I will be using it in a future release.

May you give me some suggestion to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Matteo

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Matteo,

Please try running the setup file which can be found here . Then open Creator and program the device. If it still doesn't work, please attach your project so that we can inspect it further.

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Matteo,

Please try running the setup file which can be found here . Then open Creator and program the device. If it still doesn't work, please attach your project so that we can inspect it further.

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes

Hello Dheeraj,

thank you for your support. Installing the setup of the development kit seems to have solved the issue.

Thank you,

Matteo

0 Likes