CY8C5868AXI-LP035 detailed data sheets

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We are trying to avoid the topdesign in PSOC creator and want to develop the program based on .c code only.

I tried to look into the files that are generated in the project after building it. Each block has its own .c , .h and _PM.c files . 

For example if we use a PWM, we get  PWM.c , PWM.h and PWM_PM.c files.

Each of these block comes with its own PDF file but the API's in that files are very few and doesn't cover the instructions used in these .c , .h and _PM.c files.

To understand the instructions used in these files does cypress provides any extra documentation? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

There is even more to understand: There are UDBs (Universal Digital Blocks) that are programmed using a HDL (Hardware definition Language) making up the components you find in the component catalog. This (and some more) are the task of the CyFitter-program.

I can assure you, every hour you spend on thinking how to avoid the schematic entry is wasted.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

There is even more to understand: There are UDBs (Universal Digital Blocks) that are programmed using a HDL (Hardware definition Language) making up the components you find in the component catalog. This (and some more) are the task of the CyFitter-program.

I can assure you, every hour you spend on thinking how to avoid the schematic entry is wasted.

Bob

0 Likes