AN58726 Composite device

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rasec_2385561
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

I have been working my way through AN58726 and more specifically the second example.

When building the project it seems to throw an error on the code added in the main.c file.

USB_IN_Keyboard_Data, 8);
      /* Loads IN data for Volume Controller */
      USBFS_1_LoadInEP(2, USB_IN_Volume_Data, 1);

Build error: 'USB_IN_Keyboard_Data' undeclared (first use in this function)

Build error: 'USB_IN_Volume_Data' undeclared (first use in this function)

My assumption is that they are not defined in the new project.h but that is just a first guess.

Let me know what you think. I have zipped up the project and attached it here.

Randy

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is the original program for AN58726. I have updated the device to the Psoc 5lp kit,  I would try this along with the AN58726 pdf so you can follow the information. Also read the datasheet for the USB component for more information.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

1st update Psoc Creator program 4.0 service pack 1. I downloaded your program and it has some issues.  I would add the information as shown in this picture.

0 Likes

The right edge of your comment got chopped off. Could you send it again, split onto two lines ?

Randy

0 Likes
lock attach
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Here is the original program for AN58726. I have updated the device to the Psoc 5lp kit,  I would try this along with the AN58726 pdf so you can follow the information. Also read the datasheet for the USB component for more information.

0 Likes