ADC--> FILTER --> UART

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi community, I hope the person who read this it's ok.

My final goal is to make a dual channel ADC with an implemented low pass 500 hz filter, and after that to send the signal via UART. I want to control the device with an interrupt in the UART. Right now I have two projects: TESIS.rar and FILTER.rar. The first one works with interrupts and it's capable of sending via UART signals up to 1khz, and the other one it filters, it's implemented with DMA, but somehow, when I start the UART it doesn't even put an string at the beggining, my major problem. Do you have any suggestions of what could be occasioning the problem? Thanks before hand

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach

You did not specify the correct pins for the UART: Rx P12_6 and Tx P12_7

I made some minor changes,see comments.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Can you please post your complete project so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use

Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)

and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bob, thanks for your response. I attach the files. I have the hypothesis that somehow the DMA is disabling the UART and don't know why.

0 Likes
lock attach

You did not specify the correct pins for the UART: Rx P12_6 and Tx P12_7

I made some minor changes,see comments.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot man! May I ask why the solution was to make a whole function for all of the external devices?

0 Likes

solution was to make a whole function for all of the external devices?

That was not the solution, the pin assignment was wrong. I use the InitializeSystem() construct for better readability only. Makes it easier to find a place when you search for.

Bob

0 Likes