AD9833

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
IaCa_4674211
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

I am attempting to use the AD9833 component previously posted, it appears to be non functional, can anyone shed any light as to whether this component has been developed for public use?, to me this would be a phenomenal component to have,

Kind Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

This is a customer component created by one of the community members. It is not an official component provided by Cypress. The component author may be able shed more light into it. I doubt whether the final version of the component was shared by the user.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Vasanth

Hi,

Could you share the link to the posted thread/blog regarding the component ? Is this the one ? Custom new component error Build error:The command 'arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe' failed with exit code '1'

Best Regards,
Vasanth

Hi Vasanth, Yes, you have the correct link.

0 Likes
Vasanth

Hi,

This is a customer component created by one of the community members. It is not an official component provided by Cypress. The component author may be able shed more light into it. I doubt whether the final version of the component was shared by the user.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes