16 channel ADC interface with kit-050

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RaSh_3782726
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

Hello,

I need help for adc reading of 16 channel.

In which what i need to use ADC mux? Here i attached the snap short and also which ADC i need to use for that? ADC seq or else? I am using PSOC 5lp, kit-050

Capturea.PNG

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hello Rathang,

An ADC + a multiplexer combination can be used to get output of 16 channels directly. Then you have to switch between channels and take the samples for each channel and take care of the result. The sequencing SAR ADC component takes care of this inside the component and it will be easier for you. Please check the component datasheets and API's. Also check File -> Code example for examples relating to sequencing SAR ADC.

Best Regards,
VRS

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hello Rathang,

An ADC + a multiplexer combination can be used to get output of 16 channels directly. Then you have to switch between channels and take the samples for each channel and take care of the result. The sequencing SAR ADC component takes care of this inside the component and it will be easier for you. Please check the component datasheets and API's. Also check File -> Code example for examples relating to sequencing SAR ADC.

Best Regards,
VRS