supply volatge problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
EsSe_4102431
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hi all,

do you have any idea guys how the internal volatage regulator works ?my board is working  only if my input voltage is 2.5V  (the MinProg4 is also suppling power to my board) if I cahnge it to 5V or 3.3V in the PSoCprogrammer my board stops working do you have any idea how the internal volatage regulator works. I need at least 3.3V supply volatge ,because I have othe ICs on my board  that works with min 3.3V.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Esey,

Are you using your custom board ? In that case could you please make sure that the connections in the power pins are proper for internal regulator mode. Please refer Power section in PSoC 4 Hardware Design Guide.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Esey,

Are you using your custom board ? In that case could you please make sure that the connections in the power pins are proper for internal regulator mode. Please refer Power section in PSoC 4 Hardware Design Guide.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes
EsSe_4102431
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hi Vasanth,

yes you are right the problem was the VCCD was dirctly connected to groung but now I connected capacitor in between and it is working fine.

thanks

0 Likes