sensor auto reset with higher delay

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dabo_4430311
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 10 sign-ins

I'm building a trackpad with psoc 4 ble, is there a way to increase the delay after which the sensor auto-reset is enabled? so that it would be needed to hold the finger on the trackpad for a certain delay of time to be set before having the baseline updated to follow the current raw count?

I tried to modify the regular widget baseline coefficient but it is already at the minimum of 1 and by increasing it the update speed increases. I'm trying to reach a good balance between having an high sensitivity but not having false activations, and at the same time without having the signal disappear whenever the finger is kept on the trackpad to make gestures.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

recommend you add a hardware timer or software counter in firmware, set fixed auto-reset time use timer(or software counter flag).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

recommend you add a hardware timer or software counter in firmware, set fixed auto-reset time use timer(or software counter flag).

0 Likes