"Set next instruction" feature is not available in dissembly mode.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem statement:

"Set next instruction" feature is not available in dissembly mode.

Same feature is available in c code symbols debugging in PSoC Creator. PFA screen-shot.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I am not quite sure why you point that out here. This is a "Developer's Forum", we cannot add features or correct any errors in the Cypress software. Is there something you want to perform with a PSoC that does not run as expected? Any questions regarding PSoCs??

Ask for, and you'll get help.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Feature requested is present in other IDEs, and useful tool for embedded programmers.

Better take a note or forward to your IDE team to implement in future releases.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

"Better take a note or forward to your IDE team to implement in future releases." 

Sorry, this is something you'll have to do yourself, I am not your servant. I am not related to the Cypress-team, just being an active developer, nothing more.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

" I am not your servant."

Sorry! if you feel offended. I thought you are Cypress counter part, because you were replying on all posts.

Better you can refrain commenting on post, which is not related to you, or you cannot comment. Better let Cypress team take a look on that.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

There are

Other ways to get in contact with Cypress directly: Create a support case and tell a cypress engineer what you want to have improved.

Other ways to do what you want: A simple change of the PC will take your halted program wherever you want, So no absolute need of a menu entry for that feature.

"Better you can refrain commenting on post, which is not related to you"

Thank you for your advice.

Bob

0 Likes