"Cy_Ble.h no such file or directory " error in Fixed stack OTA Bootloadable example

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MKN_4249821
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to implement Fixed stack BLE OTA uploading on PSoC 4200 BLE  [CY8C4248LQI-BL583]. I have done all the steps as described in the PDF but I am getting error as mentioned above.

Error is "Build error: CyBle.h: No such file or directory"  file is pointed to ota_mandatory.h. In pdf they have mentioned 6 header files and 3 source files to copy from fixed stack bootloadable workspace. So there is no Cy_Ble folder in our PWM_Example01 to contain Cy_Ble.h and other files. Do I need to copy that folder also?

Please someone help me asap.

0 Likes
1 Solution
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Fixed stack OTA bootloadable project uses code sharing of BLE API from bootloader project. The BLE API are declared in ota_mandatory.h header file which itself references BLE API headers copied to the bootloadable project.

• Please copy BLE header files to ${Bootloadable}/CyBle/ folder from ${Bootloader}/Generated_Source/PSoC4/CyBle*.h.
  • This folder ( ${Bootloadable}/CyBle/ ) needs be added in the compiler include paths list as well. You can refer to the fixed stack bootloadable code example project available in PSoC Creator; File > Code Example > BLE_OTA_FixedStack_Bootloader / BLE_OTA_FixedStack_Bootloadable.

The steps outlined in the attached code example document would be helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Fixed stack OTA bootloadable project uses code sharing of BLE API from bootloader project. The BLE API are declared in ota_mandatory.h header file which itself references BLE API headers copied to the bootloadable project.

• Please copy BLE header files to ${Bootloadable}/CyBle/ folder from ${Bootloader}/Generated_Source/PSoC4/CyBle*.h.
  • This folder ( ${Bootloadable}/CyBle/ ) needs be added in the compiler include paths list as well. You can refer to the fixed stack bootloadable code example project available in PSoC Creator; File > Code Example > BLE_OTA_FixedStack_Bootloader / BLE_OTA_FixedStack_Bootloadable.

The steps outlined in the attached code example document would be helpful.

0 Likes