orcad symbol for CYBLE-022001-00

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
anchc_349671
Level 1
Level 1

My customer is looking for Orcad symbol libraries for the following:

CYBLE-212019-00

CYBLE-022001-00

Please point me in the right direction.

Thank you!

-ANDY

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure how similar the CAD files are, but here's something: Utilizing Cypress's EZ-BLE modules in Custom PCB Designs - Wireless - eewiki

More specifically, here's the Eagle Library: Utilizing Cypress's EZ-BLE modules in Custom PCB Designs - Wireless - eewiki

Otherwise, you might need to spec the symbol/footprint yourself based on the measurements in the documentation from Cypress.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure how similar the CAD files are, but here's something: Utilizing Cypress's EZ-BLE modules in Custom PCB Designs - Wireless - eewiki

More specifically, here's the Eagle Library: Utilizing Cypress's EZ-BLE modules in Custom PCB Designs - Wireless - eewiki

Otherwise, you might need to spec the symbol/footprint yourself based on the measurements in the documentation from Cypress.

0 Likes

Thank you for responding!  I was hoping I would get the symbols attached to my post like I've seen many other requests for Orcad libraries.  But thanks again.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, sorry. I don't know of specific library models that are available publicly 😕

0 Likes