cyble022001-00 device is not detected correctly through CY8CKIT-042-BLE PIONEER KIT

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

we developed a device using cyble022001-00. And to debug/programming purpose we  use 5 pins they are "vdd, gnd, xres, P0.6 and P0.7".

we connect our board to PIONEER KIT through above mentioned pins, but in PSOC creator software we are getting target device as UNKNOWN DEVICE, please help us, Thank You...

0 Likes
6 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum.

The connections of the cyble022001-00 module seem to be alright. What pins did you use on your pioneer board? Did you modify anything on the pioneer?

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

No we didn't modify the things in pioneer kit. the pins we used are SWDIO, SWDCLK, RST, GND and VDD.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

We used the pins SWDIO, SWDCLK, RST, GND and VDD of J11 HEADER in PIONEER KIT. And in our board we use the pins SWDIO(P0_6), SWDCLK(P0_7), RST, GND and VDD. Also installed "CY8CKIT042BLEKITSetupOnlyPackage_RevSC". 

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I cannot see any ambiguities.

What's left is

Kitprog doesn't work. Check wirh BLE Module

Kitprog needs update. Check with PSoC Programmer

Wires too long

Wires swapped, bad soldering etc... Check triple

When all fails, I would suggest you to get in contact with Cypress directly: At top of this page select "Design support -> Create a Support Case" and ask your question. You will be helped by a Cypress engineer.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any luck? I'm stuck up in the same trouble.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

shivarama.d See if you have connected the reset pin of the module to the programmer. Remove any pull-up resistors connected on the reset pin. Just have a decoupling capacitor connected to the reset pin. Try flashing and you will be through.

0 Likes